Every once in a while, we receive a shipment of books that got damaged in transit. Usually, the damage is slight, like a bump on a corner, and most bookstores would sell them as “new” books. We know that you value the cycling books you buy from us, and so we want to make sure your books are in pristine condition when you receive them.
Yet we have a few stacks of damaged books that would do more good being read by someone. We are selling these books at a 25% discount:
- Alex Singer (a Japanese book with gorgeous photos of Alex Singer bicycles)
- Copenhagen: City of Bicycles (an in-depth look at the most bike-friendly city on Earth)
- The Dancing Chain (history and development of derailleurs)
- Pedersen: Man of Genius (biography of the genius inventor behind the Pedersen bicycles.)
- The Competition Bicycle: We have a few copies with very slight damage, mostly to the dustjackets.
On most of these books, the damage is limited to bumped corners, and all of them have pristine insides. Quantities are limited to stock on hand. We have sorted all books by the amount of damage, and the first orders will get the best books.
Order your copy here, and select the second entry (“Damaged Copy”) when you order. If you prefer a pristine copy of these wonderful books, you can order it at the same link.
Update 11/2/2011: All damaged books have been sold.