- For disc brakes
- 28 or 32 holes
- Width: 30 mm (outside), 25 mm (inside)
- Rim depth: 24 mm
- ERD: 555 mm (650B); 592 mm (700C)
- Tubeless-compatible design
- Maximum pressure: 5.5 bar (80 psi)
- Welded rim joint
- Presta valves, 32-40 mm valve length is optimal
- 426 g (650B); 453 g (700C)
- Important: Use tubeless rim tape, even if you install inner tubes. Cloth and other traditional tapes are too thick and have too much friction, so the tire beads will not slide across the ridge that separates the well from the shelf.
HED Belgium+ Eroica (Disc Brake)
A beautifully-made rim with an inner width of 25 mm, a perfect match for the wider Rene Herse tires. Tubeless compatible, of course. With a tall semi-aero profile, these rims make ultra-strong wheels.
Black anodized. Made in Taiwan.
For the most economical shipping of rims, select FedEx (not U.S. Postal Service).