- CrMo steel
- 54 mm between fork blades
- Ideal for bikes with 35–45 mm tires
- Blade sockets designed for Kaisei 'Toei Special' fork blades
- 1 inch (25.4 mm) diameter steerer
- Distance crown race seat to bottom of crown: 17.5 mm
- Weight: 122 g
Rene Herse 54 mm Fork Crown
A classic fork crown with a modern box-section design for strength, stiffness and light weight. This fork crown is specifically designed for Kaisei ‘Toei Special’ fork blades, so it is a perfect fit with these blades. Optimized for 35-45 mm-wide tires with fenders, or 45-52 mm-wide tires without.
Important: The full strength of the box section that connects steerer tube with fork blades is required. Do not drill vent holes in the box section or modify it in any way.
Made in Taiwan.