- For disc brakes
- 28 or 32 holes
- Width: 30 mm (outside), 25 mm (internal)
- Rim depth: 24 mm
- ERD: 555 mm (650B); 592 mm (700C)
- Tubeless-compatible design
- Maximum pressure: 5.5 bar (80 psi)
- Aluminum, dark anodized
- Welded rim joint
- 426 g (650B); 453 g (700C)
- Made in China
HED Belgium+ Eroica (Disc Brake)
A beautifully-made rim with an inner width of 25 mm, a perfect match for wider Rene Herse tires. Tubeless compatible, of course. With a semi-aero profile, these rims make ultra-strong wheels.
Pro Tip: Use tubeless rim tape even if you install inner tubes. Cloth tape is too thick, and the tire beads will not slide across the ridge that separates the well from the shelf.