Schwalbe Tubes for 650B and 26″ Tires
$10.00 – $17.00
Quality tubes can be hard to find, and we have had problems with split seams and valves coming loose on ‘no-name’ tubes. Schwalbe’s tubes have been very reliable.
Sizing advice: Where two sizes overlap, we recommend the smaller size. Quality tubes can stretch, but a tube that is too large will be difficult to fit into the tire.
SV11A (96 g) is for:
- Elk Pass 26″ x 1.25″ (30 mm)
SV12 Standard (149 g) is for:
- 650B x 32-42 mm
- 26″ x 1.5″ – 1.8″ (35 – 44 mm)
SV13 Standard (183 g) is for:
- Switchback Hill 650B x 48 mm
- Rat Trap Pass 26″ x 2.3″ (54 mm)
SV14 Extralight (60 mm valve, 130 g) and SV14A Superlight (40 mm valve, 108 g) are for:
- 650B x 37-48 mm
- 26″ x 1.5″ – 2.3″ (35 – 54 mm)
Made in Indonesia or Vietnam.
Note: Currently, there is a tube shortage. Please limit your order to a maximum of 6 tubes (all models). We’re all in this together. Thank you for understanding!
- Technical Specs
- Presta valve
- Removable valve cores
- Note: The packaging on some tubes is marked 26" and the SV14A may not note compatibility with 650B (ISO 584). Don't worry: These tubes are compatible with our 650B tires. (The diameter of a 650B tire is only 4% larger than 26" tire, and tubes easily stretch that much.) The SV14A is what we use in our own 650B x 42 tires.