Rene Herse Smooth Fenders 700C for 38-44 mm tires (H80 700C)
$140.00 – $193.00
A fender specially designed for wide 700C all-road tires. At 62 mm wide, this fender still clears road drivetrains with narrow chainlines.
Aluminum fenders keep you drier and your bike cleaner. The uninterrupted inside profile and rolled edges prevent water from coming out on the sides of the fenders. Rene Herse fenders are made to our specifications by Honjo in Japan, with longer blades for better coverage to keep your feet and drivetrain drier and cleaner. Special Rene Herse mounting hardware (included) ensures a rattle-free, secure attachment.
Also available with tubular fender stays that save 35 g without a loss in strength.
Pro Tip: Not sure which fender size is correct for your bike? Click here for our recommendations.
- Technical Specs
- 62 mm wide
- 544 g
- Front wheel coverage: 95 cm, 135°
- Rear wheel coverage: 130 cm, 190°
- Fender blades can be shortened, if desired
- Rolled edges keep water inside
- Stiff aluminum construction is rattle-free
- Made in Japan
- Rene Herse fenders include everything you need to direct-mounting the fenders:
- 2 fender blades (front + rear)
- 2 stays
- 2 leather washers to go between frame and fender
- 4 extra-short 7 mm Rene Herse eyebolts (Daruma) to attach fenders to stays
- 1 eyebolt (Daruma) to attach fender to fork crown
- 4 R-clamps (to attach stays to threaded eyelets)
- Detailed, illustrated mounting instructions
You may also like…
Rene Herse Fluted Fenders 700C for 32-38 mm tires (H47/H51)$160.00 – $210.00
Honjo Sliding Bracket$11.00
Rene Herse Fender Stay$24.00 – $30.00
Honjo L-Bracket Fender Mount$10.00