Rene Herse Bottom Bracket Shell Oversized
The Rene Herse bottom bracket shell is designed specifically for wide tires. The chainstay sockets angle outward at a greater angle (10°) to accommodate curved chainstays. This provides extra tire clearance. It’s the secret for using wide tires with road cranks.
Designed for oversized tubes and with enough material to carve and match your preferred lug shape, the Rene Herse bottom bracket shell combines light weight with versatility. Also available for standard-diameter tubes.
Designed for use with Kaisei curved chainstays.
- Technical Specs
- CrMo steel
- Down tube sockets: 31.8 mm
- Seat tube socket: 28.6 mm
- Chainstay sockets: 22.2 mm round
- Angle down tube / seat tube: 60.5°
- Angle seat tube / chainstays: 63.5°
- BSC threading
- 173 g
- Made in Taiwan