Rene Herse Cantilever Straddle Cable
Current-production Rene Herse brakes use a dedicated straddle cable that allows the anchor points to swivel. This reduces the stresses on the cable, making it less likely to fray and allowing for a thinner, more flexible straddle cable. The Rene Herse Cantilever Straddle Cable is intended only for Rene Herse cantilever brakes.
- Technical Specs
- Available in four lengths:
- Standard (264 mm) is for most applications.
- Short (245 mm) is for small frames with little room between the straddle cable hanger and the brake cable housing stop.
- Long (286 mm) is for ultra-wide tires and fenders (up to 55 mm with fenders).
- Extra-long (305 mm) is for special applications.
- Made in Taiwan.