Rene Herse Straddle Cable Yoke
$38.00 – $45.00
Upgrade the function and beauty of your brakes with a set of Rene Herse straddle cable yokes. They are superlight, yet the eyebolts clamp the cables with utmost security. Thanks to the roller, your brake centers automatically after you’ve removed a wheel and opened the brake’s quick release/straddle cable.
If your brake’s springs aren’t well equalized, simply reverse the lower bolt, so it pinches the roller and immobilizes it. Then you can position the straddle cable slightly off-center to make up for the uneven spring tension.
Sold as a pair. Choose between titanium or steel lower bolt. The upper bolt is always made from strong Cromoly steel, since it clamps the brake cable.
- Technical Specs
- Both top nut and lower screw have 8 mm heads.
- Reversible: roller can spin freely or be fixed
- Suitable for all centerpull and cantilever brakes
- Use with thin (derailleur cable) and thick (brake cable) straddle wires
- Weight: 10 g (Titanium, each); 12 g (Steel, each)
- Assembled in Seattle from U.S. and Taiwanese components