- Bottom bracket: 110-113 mm, JIS taper for standard chainline
- Lengths: 165, 171, 177 mm
- Arms only (165 mm): 372 g
- Complete (165 mm; 42/26): 498 g
- Complete (165 mm, 46/30): 522 g
- (171 mm): + 6 g.
- (177 mm): + 38 g (177 mm arms are thicker for added strength).
- Narrow Q factor: 142 mm
- Compatible with most drivetrains (up to 10-speed)
- Net-shape forged 2014 arms for high strength
- CNC-machined 7075 chainrings for long wear
- Meets EN 'Racing Bike' standard for fatigue resistance
- Assembled in Seattle from parts made in Taiwan and USA
- 10 year warranty
- Click here for instructions for Rene Herse Cranks, SKF Bottom Brackets, and our chart for using the two together.
Rene Herse Double Crank
Where beauty meets performance. Rene Herse cranks are a modern classic. Thanks to their smart design and net-shape forging, they are among the lightest cranks available today, while offering a great choice of chainrings: from 52 to 24 teeth. Whether you want a classic racing double or ultra-compact cranks to match your pedaling style, Rene Herse cranks are available with the chainring combination you need.
Rene Herse cranks are designed for 5- to 9-speed systems. They are compatible with 10-speed systems when using a Shimano Ultegra chain, but we recommend our 9- to 12-speed cranks for optimum shifting performance with modern drivetrains.
Recommended bottom brackets:
- SKF JIS 107 mm for chainline on the big ring and ultra-narrow Q factor
- SKF JIS 110 mm for standard chainline
Rene Herse crank bolts and pedal washers are included. Choose your chainring combination:
Outer Chainring (teeth)
52 50 48 46 44 42
Inner Ring (teeth)
44 42 38 36 34 33 32 30 28 26 24