Takahashi 47mm Fork Crown
This fork crown is a classic design like those used by the French constructeurs. The design has proven itself for decades over millions of kilometers.
The Imperial Oval fork blade is narrower at the top, so it provides tire clearance without a bulky appearance. It also is longer (front-to-back), so it resists the forces of braking better.
Pro Tip: This fork crown provides a best fit with Reynolds 531 ‘Imperial Oval’ fork blades. The fit is not optimized for Kaisei blades, and some work may be required to make them fit.
- Technical Specs
- 47 mm between fork blades
- Ideal for tires up to 34 mm wide
- Imperial Oval cross-section blade sockets
- 1 inch (25.4 mm) diameter steerer
- Distance crown race seat to bottom of crown: 16.5 mm
- Weight: 125 g
- Made in Japan