Rene Herse Taillight
A taillight that matches the aesthetics of a beautiful custom bicycle, combining classic aesthetics with modern functionality. The Rene Herse taillight uses the reflector as its lens, which creates a nice, diffuse light. This reduces the glare for riders following you closely, yet it is no less visible from a distance. The reflector provides a fail-safe in the unlikely event that the LED stops working.
- This taillight requires a dedicated braze-on (included). It cannot be attached to a bike that does not have a braze-on for the taillight.
- The taillight is designed to be powered by a generator hub. It does not have its own power source (batteries).
- The taillight uses the frame/fork/rack as the return to complete the electrical circuit. Anodized headsets, thick paint and powdercoating don’t transmit electricity – sand off the coating from a headset cup, rack tab, etc., to expose the metal and create a conduit. Carbon components don’t conduct electricity, so they need a bypass wire to complete the circuit.
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- Technical Specs
- Aluminum housing
- Built-in reflector
- Internals from B&M Seculite
- Polished aluminum
- Diameter: 43 mm
- Depth: 30 mm
- Attachment: M6
- 44 g
- Click here for downloadable instructions for the Rene Herse Taillight.
- Made in USA