NUDA Ultralight Carbon Minipump
One of the world’s lightest pumps – and yet the Nuda can fill up even a large tire without your friends getting impatient as they wait. A Rene Herse exclusive, the Nuda minipump weighs just 30 g and fits in your handlebar or frame bag, yet inflates your tire faster than most other minipumps. The Nuda’s superlight action allows you to pump with more strokes per second.
Made completely from carbon and titanium, the Nuda’s is superlight thanks to high-end materials and simple design, not because it is excessively fragile: The pump is rated to 142 psi (10 bar). Like most minipumps, the Nuda works best for wide, low-pressure tires – above 70 psi (4.8 bar), pumping gets a bit harder.
The Nuda is the only pump you need for most rides, or carry it as a backup during truly epic adventures.
- Like most minipumps, the Nuda not intended for shop use, but for the (hopefully rare) times when you flat on the road.
- The O-Ring in the pump head is replaceable. Click here to purchase a spare O-Ring.
- The pump is assembled with two small Allen screws. They are not intended to be unscrewed – the tiny threads easily strip.
Pro Tip: Compared to the even smaller and lighter Nana minipump, the Nuda adds just 5 g in weight, yet pushes out 85% more air per stroke. (Use the tiny Nana if you want to carry your pump in your jersey pocket or small under-seat bag.)
- Technical Specs
- For Presta valves only
- Max. inflation pressure: 10 bar (142 psi)
- Length: 20.2 cm (7.95")
- Diameter: 1.9 cm (0.75")
- Weight: 30 g
- Carbon: barrel, plunger
- Titanium: cover
- Clips included for mounting underneath bottle cage
- Made in Italy