All fenders include everything you need to mount to a frame designed for fenders:
- 2 fenders
- 2 stays
- 3 leather washers to go between frame/rack and fender
- 4 extra-short 7 mm René Herse eyebolts (Daruma) to attach fenders to stays
- 1 eyebolt (Daruma) to attach fender to fork crown
- 4 R-clamps (to attach stays to threaded eyelets)
- Detailed, illustrated mounting instructions
If your seatstay bridge has no mounting hole facing the fender, use the Honjo sliding bracket (available separately).
Not sure which fender size is correct for your bike? Click here for our recommendations.