Rene Herse Smooth Fenders 650B for 38-44 mm tires (H80 650B Std)
$149.00 – $203.00
This elegant fender is a perfect fit for one of our most popular tires, the Rene Herse Babyshoe Pass 650B x 42 mm.
Aluminum fenders keep you drier and your bike cleaner. The uninterrupted inside profile and rolled edges prevent water from coming out on the sides of the fenders. Rene Herse fenders are made to our specifications by Honjo in Japan, with longer blades for better coverage to keep your feet and drivetrain drier and cleaner. Special Rene Herse mounting hardware (included) ensures a rattle-free, secure attachment. Detailed, illustrated instructions guide you through the installation process.
Also available with tubular fender stays that save 35 g without a loss in strength.
Pro Tip: This fender also works well for 26″ tires 48-55 mm wide, like the Rene Herse Rat Trap Pass, if mounted 25 mm above the tires. The width of 62 mm provides clearance for the chain with road cranks in all gears without the need to indent the fender.
Not sure which fender size is correct for your bike? Click here for our recommendations.
- Technical Specs
- 62 mm wide (for 650B tires up to 44 mm wide)
- 465 g (with tubular stays and all hardware)
- Front wheel coverage: 95 cm, 145°
- Rear wheel coverage: 130 cm, 200°
- Fender blades can be shortened, if desired
- Rolled edges keep water inside
- Stiff aluminum construction is rattle-free
- Made in Japan
- Rene Herse fenders include everything you need to direct-mounting the fenders:
- 2 fender blades (front + rear)
- 2 stays
- 2 leather washers to go between frame and fender
- 4 extra-short 7 mm Rene Herse eyebolts (Daruma) to attach fenders to stays
- 1 eyebolt (Daruma) to attach fender to fork crown
- 4 R-clamps (to attach stays to threaded eyelets)
- Detailed, illustrated mounting instructions
You may also like…
Rene Herse Universal Mudflap$22.00
Honjo Rear Fender Reinforcement$29.00 – $36.00
Rene Herse Smooth Fenders 700C for 30-34 mm tires (H40)$139.00 – $194.00
Rene Herse Smooth Fenders 650B for 48-52 mm tires (H80 650B XL)$149.00 – $203.00
Honjo Fork Crown Eyebolt Set (Daruma)$9.00 – $12.00
Rene Herse Fender Eyebolts$20.00
Rene Herse Tubular Fender Stays (Pair)$30.00 – $42.00
Rene Herse Fender Edge Tool$22.00