700C x 28 Chinook Pass Tire
$70.00 – $86.00
Enjoy the comfort and speed of supple tires on your road bike. We name our tires after the passes in the Cascade Mountains that inspire them: Chinook Pass branches off from Cayuse Pass and heads to Eastern Washington. The road takes you above the treeline, and as you round Tipsoo Lake, you get the most spectacular vista of Mount Rainier – especially in the morning, when the glaciers glow in the early sunlight.
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Extralight casing takes the performance, comfort and feel of your bike to an entirely new level.
Made in Japan.
- Technical Specs
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure: 105 psi (7.4 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 28 mm
- Extralight casing: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 15 - 22 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 248 g
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Black or tan sidewalls
- 225 g