Rene Herse Fluted Fenders 650B for 38-44 mm tires (H79 650B)
$145.00 – $160.00
This fluted fender is designed to fit 650B tires in widths between 38 and 42 mm, like the Rene Herse Loup Loup Pass and Babyshoe Pass. The elegant fluted finish hides dents and scratches better than a smooth finish.
Aluminum fenders keep you drier and your bike cleaner. The uninterrupted inside profile and rolled edges prevent water from coming out on the sides of the fenders. Rene Herse fenders are made to our specifications by Honjo in Japan, with longer blades for better coverage to keep your feet and drivetrain drier and cleaner. Special Rene Herse mounting hardware (included) ensures a rattle-free, secure attachment.
Also available with tubular fender stays that save 35 g without a loss in strength.
Pro Tip: Not sure which fender size is correct for your bike? Click here for our recommendations.
- Technical Specs
- 58 mm wide (for up to 650b x 42 mm tires)
- 540 g
- Front wheel coverage: 95 cm, 145°
- Rear wheel coverage: 130 cm, 200°
- Rolled edges keep water inside
- Stiff aluminum construction is rattle-free
- Made in Japan
- Rene Herse fenders include everything you need to direct-mounting the fenders:
- 2 fender blades (front + rear)
- 2 stays
- 2 leather washers to go between frame and fender
- 4 extra-short 7 mm Rene Herse eyebolts (Daruma) to attach fenders to stays
- 1 eyebolt (Daruma) to attach fender to fork crown
- 4 R-clamps (to attach stays to threaded eyelets)
- Detailed, illustrated mounting instructions
You may also like…
Rene Herse Smooth Fenders 650B for 38-44 mm tires (H80 650B Std)$140.00 – $193.00
Honjo Sliding Bracket$11.00
Rene Herse Fender Stay$24.00 – $30.00