4-Pack Bicycle Quarterly Past Editions
We’ve assembled these 4-packs of Bicycle Quarterly back editions, so you can read up on a particular topic. Of course, each Bicycle Quarterly includes many other interesting articles as well to give you many hours of reading enjoyment. Below is a list of the editions included with each pack.
Click on a 4-pack title below to add it to your cart.
- The same Bicycle Quarterly edition can appear in several 4-packs. You can manually change the 4-pack to substitute another edition.
- You can also select any 4 magazines from the drop-down menus below to create your own 4-pack.
- BQ 45 (The Volcano High Pass Super Randonnée 600 km)
- BQ 47 (The search for the Secret Passes)
- BQ 53 (To the end of the road on Carbon Glacier)
- BQ 55 (Cyclotouring the crest of the Cascades from Mount Rainier to Portland)
- BQ 61 (Peter Weigle and the Concours de Machines)
- BQ 62 (Riding a 1947 Rene Herse tandem in the Alps)
- BQ 63 (Lyli Herse, Winter Mountain Pass Adventure)
- BQ 64 (Japanese Passhunters, Mexico’s Copper Canyon)
- BQ 58 (Moots Routt and the toughest mountain bike race in Japan)
- BQ 57 (Litespeed Gravel Bike on the search for the “Lost Pass”)
- BQ 56 (Firefly titanium Enduro Allroad on the High Road to Mexico City)
- BQ 51 (Jeff Jones on a Winter bikepacking adventure)
- BQ 43 (Summary of all BQ research on tire performance)
- BQ 36 (Do larger wheels roll faster over bumps?)
- BQ 58 (Performance of ultra-wide tires up to 54 mm)
- BQ 31 (Wheel Size and Bicycle Handling)
- BQ 24 (Double-blind frame stiffness experiment)
- BQ 28 (More frame stiffness experiments with power meters)
- BQ 35 (Measuring frame stiffness and the balance of the frame)
- BQ 23 (Measuring fork blade flex)
- BQ 24 (Nicola Barra)
- BQ 28 (Jack Taylor)
- BQ 30 (Paul Charrel)
- BQ 63 (Jo Routens)
- BQ 48 (Level, Iribe, Panaracer)
- BQ 50 (Nitto)
- BQ 52 (TOEI)
- BQ 53 (C. S. Hirose)
- BQ 51 (Touring Hokkaido; Nihon Alps 600 km)
- BQ 57 (Autumn Cyclotouring in Japan)
- BQ 58 (Peninsula Cyclotouring; Otaki 100 km Mountain Bike Race)
- BQ 60 (Peter Weigle Goes to Japan; Natsuko’s First Passhunt)
- BQ 31 (Part 1: Vélocio, the Audax and Paris-Brest-Paris)
- BQ 33 (Part 2: 1930s — Diagonals and the German Occupation)
- BQ 35 (Part 3: Post-War Boom, 1950s Decline and the End of Competition)
- BQ 38 (Part 4: Cyclosportifs, American Randonneurs, and the Future)
Build your own 4-Pack by selecting editions below:
We’ve assembled these 4-packs of Bicycle Quarterly back editions, so you can read up on a particular topic. Of course, each Bicycle Quarterly includes many other interesting articles as well to give you many hours of reading enjoyment.
You can also select any 4 magazines to create your own 4-pack.