We’re on the final straight toward the holidays. If you need last-minute gifts—or your own reading material or bike parts for projects you’ll tackle over the quiet days at the end of the year—don’t worry: There’s still time. Here’s the shipping situation at Rene Herse Cycles for the next week:
- Most orders (books, magazines, tires, handlebars, most small parts) will ship same day or the day after the order is placed.
- Cranks and brakes are custom-assembled in Seattle. Fenders are packed extra-carefully to prevent shipping damage. These orders take a bit longer and probably may not reach you before the holidays.
- If you give a Bicycle Quarterly gift subscription and want to present the first magazine yourself, simply select “Add the current Bicycle Quarterly to your order” when prompted during checkout. We’ll send the current edition now and start the gift subscription with the following one.
- If you’re unsure whether a parcel will make it, check with the shipping company. Their online tools can give you an estimate of how long a shipment from Seattle will take to reach you. After you place the order, tracking information will be emailed when the order is shipped.
- Large orders and wholesale orders can take a bit longer to pack.
- We’ll prioritize shipping this week, so customer service questions can take a little extra time.
- We are also working between the holidays, so if you don’t get your order placed in time, the wait won’t be long.
- A gift card gives your recipient a free choice of what they’d like. It will be delivered to you via email immediately—as soon as you place your order.
Jan, Natsuko & the RH team