Rene Herse Single Speed/Fixed Gear Crank
Rene Herse cranks are a modern classic. Thanks to their smart design and net-shape forging, they are among the lightest cranks available today, while offering a great choice of chainrings: from 52 to 42 teeth.
Rene Herse crank bolts and pedal washers are included. Free choice of chainrings (teeth):
52 50 48 46 44 42
Important: These chainrings are intended for fixed-gear and single-speed setups. For One-By drivetrains, use our Rene Herse One-By cranks.
We recommend SKF JIS 107 mm bottom brackets for Rene Herse single cranks.
- Technical Specs
- Bottom bracket: 107 mm, JIS taper
- Narrow Q factor: 139 mm (single)
- Length: 165, 171, 177 mm
- Compatible with 5- to 10-speed chains
- Weight: 470 g (single 171 mm), varies with chainring sizes
- Forged 2014 arms for high strength
- CNC-machined 7075 chainrings for long wear
- Meets EN “Racing Bike” standard for fatigue resistance
- Assembled in Seattle from parts made in Taiwan and USA
- 10 year warranty
- Click here for instructions for René Herse Cranks, SKF Bottom Brackets, and our chart for using the two together.
Rene Herse Direct Mount Centerpull Pivots$14.00 – $19.00
Rene Herse Rack Tabs$5.00 – $48.00
Rene Herse Straddle Cable Yoke$38.00 – $45.00
Rene Herse Maes Parallel 31.8 Ø Handlebars$115.00 – $139.00
Rene Herse Pedal Washers$5.00
Rene Herse Fender Eyebolts$20.00
Rene Herse Steel Crank Bolts$20.00