Rene Herse Centerpull Brakes, Bolt-On Mounting
Mount Rene Herse Centerpull Brakes on a bike without direct mounts! We combine brand-new Rene Herse arms and hardware with a refurbished and polished Mafac Raid backing plate.
Each brake comes with a straddle cable yoke, and Kool-Stop salmon-colored brake pads. Includes one set of standard and one set of angled washers to set toe-in.
Sold individually. These do not include the bolts for mounting the brake on the frame, as that depends on how your frame is configured. Your fork crown and seatstay bridge must be drilled with holes for brake mounting. Supplied with steel eyebolts.
- Technical Specs
- Optimized for 42 mm wide tires and full fender clearance
- Backing plates for mounting on bikes without direct mounts
- Reach: 65 - 80 mm
- Weight: 202 g (with titanium eyebolts)
- Steel eyebolts add 8 g (per wheel)
- Downloadable installation instructions for direct-mount centerpulls
- Assembled in Seattle from parts made in France, Taiwan and USA
- 10 year warranty