Rene Herse 1 1/8″ Threadless Steel Stem – 120 mm
A beautiful stem that helps with getting your bars up where you want them. The stems are fillet-brazed from steel tubing, polished and triple-plated (copper, nickel, chrome) for a brilliant and durable finish. The stems fit modern handlebars (31.8 mm clamp) and 1 1/8″ threadless steerer tubes. For longer steerer tubes, use our matching spacers.
Pro Tip: The optional decaleur allows you to mount your handlebar bag securely, yet make it easy to take the bag with you when you park your bike. To clear the large-diameter handlebars, the decaleur must be mounted with a drop kit.
- Technical Specs
- Lengths: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 mm
- Bar clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm
- Steerer diameter: 1 1/8" (28.6 mm)
- Steerer clamp height: 73 mm
- Stem angle: -17° (so they're horizontal on bikes with 73° head angle)
- 303 g (100 mm)
- Made in Japan