26″ x 1.8″ Naches Pass TC Tire
$72.00 – $88.00
The Naches Pass is the 26″ version of our iconic Babyshoe Pass 650B tire, with a perfect balance of on-pavement grip and off-pavement volume. We name our tires after the passes in the Cascade Mountains that inspire them: Naches Pass is a historic route across the Cascades that has been bypassed by modern highways. Today it’s a beautiful trail that winds through the forest before crossing the Pacific Crest Trail at the treeline, with great views of Mount Rainier in the distance.
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Extralight casing takes the performance, comfort and feel of your bike to an entirely new level.
Made in Japan.
- Technical Specs
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 75 psi (5.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 41 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 42 mm
- Extralight casing: +1 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 - 31 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 350 g
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Black or tan sidewalls
- 300 g