650B x 38 Loup Loup Pass Tire
$72.00 – $88.00
The joy of a road bike without the drawbacks: The 38 mm Loup Loup Pass provides the intimate feedback that you love on a road bike, but does away with the chatter and discomfort. We name our tires after the passes in the Cascade Mountains that inspire them: Loup Loup Pass connects the Methow Valley with the Okanagan in northern Washington State. The road across this scenic pass is paved, but the asphalt is rough and cracks have formed where the road has settled. Wide tires allow you to traverse this beautiful pass with confidence.
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Extralight casing takes the performance, comfort and feel of your bike to an entirely new level.
Made in Japan.
- Technical Specs
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure: 75psi (5.2 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 37 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 37.5 mm
- Extralight casing: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 - 29 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 354 g
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- Black or tan sidewalls
- 333 g